Please do not plan on arriving at the institution prior to 7:15 a.m. Click here for additional information.
* Visiting is by reservation only. Please call 614-877-4362, Extension 0, Thursday through Monday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. or 12:00pm to 2:30pm
* Visiting hours are held Thursday through Monday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Visitors must arrive no later than 2 p.m.
* Visiting hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the institution to verify visiting hours before planning a visit.
* Visiting reservations are accepted thirty (30) days in advance.
* Visitors will be required to schedule all visits at a minimum of one (1) days in advance.
* Each inmate will only be allowed 4 visits per month total.
* Approved visitors can schedule a morning session and an afternoon session for the same date and will count for two (2) visits toward the inmates four (4) visits per month.
* Cancellation of visits must be done one day (24) hours prior to the scheduled visit.
* Two (2) no shows for scheduled visits will result in forfeiture of visitation scheduling for thirty (30) days.
* When making online reservations, all visitors being scheduled for the visit MUST be listed on the reservation and all visitors must be APPROVED visitors.
How to make Reservations for visitation:
Visiting is limited to 5 visitors per Offender at one time. Each visiting session counts as a separate visit.
Online reservations and registration for visits and new visitors please go to the following: https://ohdoc.gtlvisitme.com
- Reservations should be made by emailing the following address, DRC.VisitationPCI@odrc.state.oh.us, or by mail to: Visiting Office; Pickaway Correctional Institution, 11781 State Route 762 Orient, Ohio 43146
- Information needed to schedule visitation reservations: Adult visitors, full first and last names.
- (Children under 18 or younger DO NOT GIVE NAME, please just list as minor and bring correct documentation).
- Inmates last name institution inmate number, what session you are requesting AM or PM (all day if eligible) and the dates you are requesting to visit.
- For minor children, we need the birth certificate, custody paperwork or Minor authorization entrance form (if required). Visitors without the correct paperwork will not be allowed to visit.
- Example of Information required to make reservation for visitation: Jane Doe + 2 minors to see inmate Doe #A012345 on 4/3/2016 for the PM session.
- Visitation Officers will reply to your email within seventy-two (72) hours excluding: closed on Tuesday, Wednesday, Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day).
- Proof of out of state residency should be presented along with out of state I.D.
* Visit hours:
-AM session: Thursday thru Monday; 8am to 1130am
-PM session: 12pm to 330 pm
Visiting Office (614) 877-4362 ext. 55377 or dial "0" for the operator
Visiting Office Hours: Thurs.-Mon 8am till 10:30am and 12pm till 230pm
Click here for additional information.