Please do not plan on arriving at the institution prior to 8:00 a.m. Click here for additional information.
Visits are by appointment only and reservations can be made at this site. Customer support for visiting reservations can be reached at: (855) 208-7349 or email@example.com
* Visiting hours
Session one - 8:30am to 11:30am
Session two - 12:30pm to 3:30pm
* Visiting hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the institution to verify visiting hours before planning a visit.
Modified Reservation Process due to COVID-19:
Vising reservations are by assigned housing units following the below schedule:
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat
AM C/FHC A B FHC/TPU C D A
PM D A B FHC/TPU C D B
* Visiting reservations are accepted thirty (30) days in advance.
* Visitors will be required to schedule all visits at a minimum of one (1) days in advance.
* Each inmate will only be allowed 1 visit per month total.
* Approved visitors can schedule a one session (am or pm) per month.
* Cancellation of visits must be done one day (24) hours prior to the scheduled visit.
* Two (2) no shows for scheduled visits will result in forfeiture of visitation scheduling for thirty (30) days.
* When making reservations, all visitors being scheduled for the visit MUST be listed on the reservation and all visitors must be APPROVED visitors, limited 2 visitors per inmate, no children under 12 years of age.
How to make Reservations for visitation:
- Information needed to schedule visitation reservations: Adult visitors, full first and last names.
- (Children under 18 or younger DO NOT GIVE NAME, please just list as minor and bring correct documentation).
- Inmates last name, inmate number, what session you are requesting AM or PM and the dates you are requesting to visit.
- For minor children (12 years of age and older), we need the birth certificate, custody paperwork or Minor authorization entrance form (if required). Visitors without the correct paperwork will not be allowed to visit.
- Example of Information required to make reservation for visitation: Jane Doe + minor to see inmate Doe #A012345 on 4/3/2016 for the PM session.
- Visitation Officers will reply to your email within seventy-two (72) hours excluding: Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day).
- Proof of out of state residency should be presented along with out of state I.D.
Visiting Office (614) 877-4362 ext. 55377
Visiting Office Hours: Sunday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Click here for additional information.