When to Contact Us

You should contact us if you have a general inquiry. We will also address inquiries regarding persons being supervised by the Adult Parole Authority. Please be mindful that this office serves as a conduit and will not circumvent departmental policies and procedures. If the incarcerated person has an issue, they will need to follow the grievance procedure. The incarcerated person is the only one that can initiate this.