Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway House - Turtle Creek Center
5232 State Route 63
Lebanon, OH 45036
(513) 932-0739 or (513) 933-9305
Veronica Hand – Intake Coordinator
Randy Allman - Program Director
Admission/Rejection Criteria Admissions:
- Adult male felony offenders from Butler, Clermont, Clinton,
Darke, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Miami, Montgomery, Preble
and Warren counties.
- Offenders with significant AOD history
and employment difficulties who willing to participate in
a cognitive behavioral program promoting pro-social behaviors
and lifestyles with intentions to transition back into their
- Sex Offenders from Adams, Butler, Brown,
Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Fayette, Greene, Highland, Miami,
Pike, Preble, Ross, Scioto, and Warren counties.
[Back to top]
- Offenders with non-probational offenses such as murder
- Offenders under the influence of AOD or in
- Offenders with severe mental health
problems exceeding the resources available to the program.
- Offender lacking the motivation to actively participate
and complete the program.
- The Turtle Creek Center is committed to helping individuals make a
positive reentry into their home communities. To better
prepare the individual, requirements have been established
holding the clients accountable and responsible with the
lowest level of intervention from staff. We are here to
facilitate growth and to develop independence not dependency.
To facilitate this vision, we offer individualized services
based on best practices policy.
- Cognitive Behavioral modality
- ODADAS certified to provide Outpatient Substance Disorders
- Abstinence based program
- Tracking system to individualize services
- Assessment driven placement in the program
- Responsivity to enhance client success
- Expectation of accountability and responsibility of thoughts and behaviors
- Expectations of securing and maintaining employment
- Expectations of individual financial responsibility
- Expectations of appropriate level of respect for self and others
The Turtle Creek Center is committed to the philosophy of reintegration
of individuals back into their home communities. Our program
is designed to enhance personal growth and recovery and
to improve social behaviors thus, making the transition
back into the community a positive experience and a lifelong