Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway Houses - Spencer House
69 Granville Street
Newark, OH 43055
Renee Nine – Intake Coordinator
Patrick Evans - Executive Director
Prison Rape Elimination Act
- Male and female adult offenders
- Completed Admission Medical Form, negative TB test, negative urine screen at admission
- Agree to participate in all aspects of 90 day program, abide by house rules
- No more than one prior admission to program
- Attend to own personal needs without incapacitating physical problems
- Medication compliant, and have 30 day supply upon admission
[Back to top]
- History of physical violence (no weapons used in the commission of a crime) or aggressive sexually deviant behavior
- Approximately 90 day program
- Screening and Evaluation.
- Assessment and Diagnosis.
- Individualized treatment planning.
- Support groups; Spiritual growth; AA/NA; Exercise and activity therapy; Dietary management.
Mental Health, Family, Alcoholism or Drug Abuse counseling – ODADAS certified, referral to community resources, in-house counseling.
- Medical management and screening; House functioning; Work therapy.
Vocational growth and job search.
- Education and training.