Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway Houses - Nova House
732 Beckman Street
Dayton, OH 45410-2165
Bea Shafeek – Intake Coordinator
Dr. Dave Long – Executive Director
[Back to top]
- Adult male and female felony offenders
- Priority placement to inmates at the Monday Program CBCF and Pickaway Correctional Institution’s
- Therapeutic Community
- Graduates from any Therapeutic Community programs in the state
- Sex offenders; Arsonists
- Each admission reviewed on an individual basis
- Therapeutic Community.
- ODADAS certified.
- Goal development and accomplishment.
- Anger management.
- Behavior shaping.
- Cognitive restructuring (therapy group).
- Financial management.
- Esteem enhancement.
- Social awareness.