Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway Houses - Harbor Light
Harbor Light The Salvation Army
1710 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Sharon Patterson – Intake Coordinator
Debra Winston – Corrections Director
- Adult male offenders; Male and female Transitional Control offenders
[Back to top]
- Considers (case-by-case) felons who demonstrate violent and assaultive behavior and/or severe psychiatric disorders
- Convicted sexual offenders and arsonists
- Referral and linkage to community support systems (vocational, educational, behavioral healthcare).
- Anger management workshops.
- Urine drug screens.
- On-site AA/NA meetings.
- GED prep classes.
- Job placement.
- Money management.
- Parenting skills workshop.
- Psychiatric assessments.
- Intensive out-patient (chemical dependency)
- ODADAS certified for residential detoxification (supervised by University Hospital) and Intensive Outpatient services (day treatment).