Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway Houses - Crossroads Center
244 W. 5th St.
Mansfield, OH 44903
Lynne Spencer - Intake and Executive Director
- Adult male offender willing to participate in
- Hard to place considered on case by case basis;
only admit 25% from outside catchment area
(catchment area: Ashland, Crawford, Huron, Knox,
Lorain, Marion, Morrow, Richland, Seneca)
[Back to top]
- Considered to be a potential threat to staff,
residents or the Community Residential Programs
Arsonists; sex offenders; disabilities beyond the
resources available by this agency
- Severe retardation; acute psychosis
- Approximately a 6 month program
- Criminal Thinking errors/Cognitive Restructuring
therapy – five times weekly for a total of ten hours
- Relapse Prevention – twice weekly for a total of
- Aftercare Group – twice weekly for a total of
- Drug and Alcohol Education – three times per
week for a total of six hours.
- Mental Health Group – once weekly for two hours.
- Loss/Bereavement Group – once weekly for two
- Domestic Violence/Men’s Work – once weekly for
- Job Readiness – three times weekly until
employment is secured.
- Budget/Finance – Once weekly after employment
and maintained until discharge.
- Recreation – three times weekly for a total of
- Community Service – offered at least three times
a week, either at the Boy Scout Camp, Meals on
Wheels, Litter and Recycling, Richland County
Fairgrounds and various internal areas of work such
as lawn care, and daily maintenance of the facility.
Community Service runs from two to eight hours.
- ODADAS certified.