Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway House - Community
151 E. Hubert St.
P.O. Box 11
Lancaster, OH 43130
Travis Mathis – Intake Coordinator
Jim Peck Sr. – Executive Director
- Adult male felony offenders; Male Transitional
[Back to top]
- Sex offenders (prosecuted or not)
- History of arson
- Mental health issues/medications
- Violent offense (current charge)
- 45 to 50 day program
- ODADAS certified for both Halfway House and
- Daily two hour substance abuse therapy groups –
first hour is didactic, either film or lecture;
second hour is group discussion using the 12 Step
- Anger Management Groups – three times per week,
two hour group discussion sessions.
- Emotions Group – twice weekly for two hour
sessions. Topics include emotions and/or feelings of
the resident while in a halfway house, away from
family/friends, starting a new life, etc.
- 12 Step recovery meeting (AA/NA) – at least two