Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway House - Community
Corrections Assoc., Inc.
1608 Market St.
Youngstown, OH 44507
(330) 742-8664 or (330) 744-5143
Dave Russell – Intake Coordinator
Richard Billak – Executive Director
- Adult male and female offenders free from
secondary disorders such as psychosis or severe
retardation; Male and female Transitional Control
[Back to top]
- Serious and chronic psychiatric conditions
- Repetitive assaultive behavior
- Lack of interest – motivation with program
- 4 to 6 month program
- Program uses Behavioral treatment modality.
- Primary emphasis on vocational and educational
upgrading, substance abuse intervention and
cognitive restructuring program.
- Individual Treatment Plan is constructed and
used to evaluate progress or lack thereof.
- Residents are required to meet ITP objectives,
adhere to program rules and regulations, and enter
employment so as to sustain a crime-free lifestyle