Welcome to the Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction
Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of Ohio Department of Rehabilitaion and Correction. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or it is disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
Halfway House - ARCA
14932 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44112
2295 E. 55th Street
Cleveland, OH 44103
Patricia Phillips, Program Director
Gladys Hall – CEO
Admission/Rejection Criteria Admissions:
- Adult female offenders, mentally ill, mental
retardation and other developmental disabilities
[Back to top]
- Extensive vocational services.
- Family therapy and reunification.
- Substance abuse treatment and aftercare.
- The program is goal driven and each goal is
individually tailored according to the circumstances
of each resident.
- Help provided to each resident in transitioning
to community life that will inhibit the likelihood